- Chenin Blanc, Stonewalker, 2015, South Africa.
A medium bodied wine with flavours of sweet melon and orange. (abv 13.5%)
175ml glass: 4.50 250ml glass: 5.95 Bottle: 18.95
- Sauvignon Blanc, Rigid Elm, 2015 Bulgaria. V
Made from grapes grown on the Danube Plain. Fresh citrus flavours with apricot and grapefruit aromas. [abv 13%]
175ml glass: 4.75 250ml glass: 6.40 Bottle: 18.50
- Viognier, Cono Sur, 2015 Chile.
A bright Viognier with apricot, peach and orange aromas. [abv 13.5%]
175ml glass: 4.95 250ml glass: 6.75 Bottle: 19.25
- Pinot Grigio, Alpha Zeta, 2015 Italy.
This Pinot Grigio is slightly fuller than most as the grapes are left on the vine for an extra 2-3 weeks.
Zesty and dry with savoury fruit characters.
175ml glass: 5.25 250ml glass: 7.00 Bottle: 20.50
- Rioja, Sonsierra Viura, 2015 Spain.
Fresh, youthful white Rioja at its best. Fresh, dry and clean
with mouth watering citrus and light floral notes. Delicate yet displaying
a fairly full texture and refreshing finish.
175ml glass: 5.75 250ml glass: 7.95 Bottle: 22.95
- A-Mano Bianco, 2015 Italy.
A lovely, perfumed white from the south of Italy with enticing
stone-fruit aroma, a ripe full palate and great structure [abv 12.5%]
175ml glass: 5.95 250ml glass: 8.25 Bottle: 24.00
- Grüner Veltliner, Meinklang, 2015 Austria.
This is a real treat of a white, with a unique personality. Refreshingly
dry with not so much of a hint of oak but with lots of minerally, zesty
fruits instead. Made biodynamically.
- Chardonnay, Clos Montblanc, 2015 Conca de Barbera,
Lots of creamy spicy oak, from fermentation in French barrels.
Rich tropical fruit, refreshing citrus flavours and great persistence. [abv 14.5%]
- Pinot Noir, Blanc de Noir, Richmond Plains, 2014 New Zealand.
A “white” wine made from red grapes? It’s an inviting pale salmon pink colour with deliciously light raspberry and rhubarb flavours, and a super-fresh finish. [abv 14%]
- Albariño, Granbazan Verde, 2014 Spain. V
Crisp, medium-bodied, with refreshing acidity and a fruity finish. [abv 12.5%] .
- Riesling, Kim Crawford, 2014 New Zealand.
A delicious dry Riesling from the Marlborough region of South Island. Lovely flavours of lemon and lime with a refreshing finish. abv 11%
- Sauvignon Blanc, Iona, 2014 South Africa.
South Africa’s best Sauvignon Blanc. Delicate and refreshing with lots of minerality, exceptional
richness with layers of pure fruit and soothing herbaceous notes.
- Sancerre, Patrice Moreux, 2013 France.
Full and refreshing, it is dominated by flinty stones, with the acidity of grapefruit and lemon rind. (abv. 12.5%).
- St Veran ‘Le Moulin du Pont’, 2013 Auvigue Brothers Macon France.
Wonderfully structured, showing great fruit with lovely toasty flavours and a crisp citrus aftertaste, ideally balanced and full bodied. (abv 13%)
We try to ensure our vintages are correct but please note there may be the odd change as new vintages are released.